Estateagents.co.uk Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of use for the domain http://www.estateagents.co.uk.
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully, for they contain information about your personal rights and obligations when using www.estateagents.co.uk, also referred to as “this site.”
- When you use www.estateagents.co.uk you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use this site.
- You may print and maintain a copy of these terms and conditions, yet be aware that we may change these terms at our discretion, you will then be bound by the current version of these terms.
- All intellectual property rights and copyright contained within this site belongs to us or our licensor(s). This includes database rights, trademarks, trading names, text, graphics, code, files and links. You must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, store (either in whole or part), frame, pass-off or link to any material or information that is within or downloaded from this site without our previous written consent.
- The device is our registered trademark, and must not be used or copied without our previous written consent.
- EstateAgents.co.uk may contain links to websites that are operated by third parties. These sites are beyond our control, and we make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or their services. These links are provided for your convenience, and unless explicitly stated, we do no recommend products or services advertised on other websites. Accessing another site through this site is conducted at your own risk.
- The property profiles on this site are provided for your information only. In no way can we verify the details of these properties, and offer no warranties or representations as to their accuracy. Relying on these details is conducted at your own risk.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer system meets all technical specifications necessary to use this site.
- You must not attempt to abuse this site. You must not circumvent security, hack into the site, or in any other way disrupt the operation of our system.
- You must not attempt to use or apply any type of automated program, including spiders or web crawlers, to access our system or this site. Any misuse of a program that is not permitted is strictly unauthorised.
- You must not link or deep link to this site on any other website without our prior consent.
The registration process
- When you register, it is for a single user. You should not share this username and password with anyone else.
- All information that you provide for the purposes of registering should be accurate and complete.
- You have sole responsibility for all use of your account ID and password. If you suspect they are being used without your authorisation, or if there is a possible breach of security, please notify us immediately.
- We reserve the right to bar any user from this site on a permanent or temporary basis, at our sole discretion. Any user of this type must not attempt to use the site under any other ID or name.
- Any material linked to or downloaded from this site is not warranted free from infection, virus or similar code.
- We do not warrant your access to this site, or the running of the site.
- The information included on this site is for general interest only. We will endeavour to make sure all information is accurate and up-to-date, but we make no warranties if this is not the case.
- We make no warranty or guarantee that the information on this site complies with any laws other than those in England.
- We accept no liability for any losses or damage as a result of your use of this site, or the reliance on the information contained within the site.
- We shall not be liable to you for direct, indirect, consequential, special or punitive loss, costs, damage or expenses including loss of profit, loss of business, loss of reputation, depletion of goodwill or loss of data.
- If you contact an estate agent using this site, we accept no liability for subsequent communications or transactions with said estate agent.
- estateagents.co.uk content, including but not restricted to information, estate agent names, images, property or other pictures, estate agents' logos and icons regarding or relating to estateagents.co.uk or other products, names and services (or third party products and services), is provided on an as is basis and an is available basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law. This includes the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- estateagents.co.uk tries its utmost to ensure the accuracy of the properties in the estateagents.co.uk system. Please confirm with the estate agent providing the property that the details are 100% accurate.
- English laws applies to these terms, and if operating under them you agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that shall arise in connection with these terms.
- We value our customers, and welcome any suggestions about how to improve our service. If you would like to discuss any aspect of this site or raise a query, please write to us at: estateagents.co.uk, Dotcom House, Broomfield Place, Earlsdon, Coventry, CV5 6GY.
- We may add to or change the content of this site, or suspend it including your access. Any amendments of this site are subject to these terms.
- These terms serve as the agreement between you and us. In reading them, you agree that you have not entered this agreement in reliance on a warranty or representation made by us. You must not assign or transfer interest, benefit or obligation under these terms.